This is a follow up from yesterday’s post.
As an entrepreneur, I have been able to retire from my 26-year job last summer to focus full-time on what I love doing most:
Being an entrepreneur who is building and growing her business! My Business!
What Does Freedom Mean to Me?
Freedom has always meant doing what I love to do, living where I want to live and being able to help those that I love. I feel as if I am blessed to be able to make a great living doing what I love to do. My best strategy has been to follow the time-tested method of visualization, goal setting, focus, discipline, tenacity and work.
I will share with you this list that gives a GREAT formula about what FREEDOM is. I know it sounds like the same old clichés–However the formula for success just never really changes. Trust me!
1. Find something you love that you love to do.
2. Learn all that you can about everything.
3. Set goals.
4. Break big goals into smaller goals on which you work toward every day.
5. Work hard.
6. Be disciplined in saving, investing, life, etc.
7. Learn how to buy, sell and trade for profit.
8. Give value to your clients for your products and services.
9. Avoid moral pitfalls to the best of your ability.
10. Keep as much perspective and balance in your life as possible.
11. Avoid negative people and negative situations.
12. Seek out positive people and in turn be a positive person.
13. I wake up each day thanking God for my blessings and for those to come.
14. I end each day evaluating the successes and failures of the day and
how I can build on the day’s experiences.
Well you get the picture. I think people really know the “secrets” of success: hard work, discipline, learning and loving what you do.
However, most would prefer to believe in a Business Santa who gives them a successful life for doing nothing. That is why some people have made a fortune on get rich quick schemes.
Want to learn about a real business opportunity that will not promise you smoke and mirror, but will give you the real tools and training and coaching needed to become a great entrepreneur? Click Here for INSTANT ACCESS