How is it possible? Again, PASSION!
When we know what we are passionate about, only then we can reach our full potential. If you think about the words job and passion, which one would you rather spend your time on?
- Tapping into the power of passion is essential to being able to accomplish what you want with yourself and with your business.
- Getting others to feel that same passion and add their personal passions is what energizes a group of people to greatness. In network marketing, this is a feeling you get from the community of marketers. It is a strong sensation.
- Passion is a much more powerful energy than that fear, dread, or boredom.
Remember, as I said before, a job has become synonymous with a drag; something you have, not want, to do, and it drains your energy because of that.
Having a passion for your work, either a business or working for an organization, is energizing, something you are looking forward to, that you cannot wait to dive into, and it makes you happy.
When passion is strong and it is identified and understood, it is possible to harness that energy to create great things and have a big impact in the world. This is true on all levels of our world–individual, family, company, national and world (although we have yet to reach this ideal so far).
Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Ghandi are two examples of leaders who made a huge impact because of their passion to make the world a better place. If you look at any successful company, the founders tend to be great leaders who had both passion and vision.
For you only, here are some food for thought about passion:
“You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” – Steve Jobs
“Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.” -Jon Bon Jovi
“You can’t fake passion.” -Barbara Corcoran
“If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” -Wanda Skyes
“If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” -Mia Hamm
My personal favorite quote on passion is from a man who clearly had way more talent than he claims in the quote:
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” -Albert Einstein
How to find your passion
2. How can I be the best version of myself?
3. What gives me energy or makes me feel excited?
4. When have I felt the most joy?
5. How can I bring this passion into my business?
PS: Want to learn about a real business opportunity that will not promise you smoke and mirror, but will give you the real tools and training and coaching needed to become a great entrepreneur? Click Here for INSTANT ACCESS